Healthy Meal Plans That Can Help You Lose Weight
Healthy Meal Plans:
What is a diet window?
The time in which we eat is called the diet window. Someone people who wakes up ealy in the morning and has breakfast in an hour opens this window at Eight 8 A.M. If they have dinner between Eight 8 P.M. and Ten 10 P.M., this eating time is Twelve to Fourteen 12-14 hours on daily basis.
Previously, people thought that they should eat more habitually but in minor amounts, because otherwise, the body would store the fat.
According to scientist point of view, those who eat from Eight 8 A.M. to Eight 8 P.M. are less healthy than those who eat from 8 A.M. to 2 P.M. When the eating time is narrower, the risk of having diabetes, anemia, or obesity is lower.
How to fight the hunger
Obviously, a large number of people worry about fighting hunger the whole evening. According to scientists that studied this phenomenon did too. As it turns out, the hunger hormone is tied to our circadian rhythms. The hormone level peaks in the blood at 8 A.M., 1 P.M., and 7 P.M.
Here is what you need to do:
If you want to maintain your balance so please follow this Healthy Meal Plans.
- Sum how many hours your diet window is (if your breakfast is at 8 A.M., and your dinner is at 8 P.M, the diet window is 12 hours).
- Narrow your eating time down to 6-8 hours, and move it to the morning (for example, from 8 A.M. to 2-4 P.M.).
- Don’t count calories! After 1-2 weeks, the body will get used to this and you will feel great in the morning.
How to build your schedule
According to biological schedule, you need to:
- First of all Wake up at Six A.M. to Seven A.M. or when it’s light outside.
- Have breakfast thirty to sixty minutes after waking up.
- Start your work two to three hours after waking up.
- Eat more for breakfast than for lunch.
- Narrow the eating time six to eight hours, with no change in the amount of calories.
According to scientists point of view those who choose a bigger breakfast and a smaller lunch lost weight more quickly than those who did it vice versa.
The nine hour eating time is a rough schedule to follow: Wake up at 7 A.M., then have a good breakfast at 8 A.M., eat less at noon, and after that, eat dinner at 4 A.M. And if you can, don’t have dinner at all.
Note: If you like this article so, please share it with your friends and relatives.