Samsung Galaxy S10 design just got leaked
Samsung Galaxy S10:
According to the report, Samsung Galaxy S10 series will be released in both, regular S10 and a bigger variant S10+. Both models will inherit the infinity display as in the previous S series smartphones. Galaxy S10 and S10+ panel size will be 5.8-inches and 6.3-inches respectively, larger than the S9 and S9+. The Galaxy S10 might eventually be called the Galaxy X, so let us take a look at the possibilities that may be accompanied by Samsung’s next flagship.
A new leak from Korean media suggested that Samsung Galaxy S10 is coming soon, the leak which claims the S10 will have some design changes compared to its previous variants, though the Infinity Display will remain the same.
Samsung Galaxy S10 is also said to introduce certain 3D sensing features in the front, rear, or both camera modules which were present in iPhone X as well. The 3D sensor is reportedly under production in partnership with Israeli camera solution firm Mantis Vision as well as Korean camera module maker Woodgate.
Image of Samsung Galaxy S10:
However, Samsung has no plans to introduce notch feature in and any other groundbreaking innovation this time. The phone is expected to release at the start of 2019 all over the world.
Leaked Information Regarding Samsung Galaxy S10:
- S10 will have a screen size of 5.8-inches
- S10+ will have 6.3-inches of display
- S10 is a bit clunky
- 3D camera sensing system which may capture the public imagination.
- Qualcomm and Synaptics will be developing the fingerprint scanner.
- The S10 will mark Samsung’s tenth year of its popular smartphone
- Samsung Galaxy S10 will be the first smartphone to support super-fast 5G.
- Galaxy S10 will Power with Qualcomm Snapdragon 855.
Note: If you like this article so, please share it with it with your friends and relatives.
You may also like and share more articles.