Special Barbeque Chicken Grilled Pizza Recipe
PakTimes.Com ap k liay laya hy special Barbeque Chicken Grilled Pizza. Punjabi log khany piny k bohat shokeen hoty hai. Or tarha tarha k khany banaty or khaty hai. Bazari khany ap ki sehat k liay bohat khatarnak hoty hai kyu k wo saf tareeky sy nahi banaye jaty. Jis ki waja sy ap ka pait kharab ho jata hy aksa tabiyat kharab rahti hy. Isi liay ap koshish kary k ghar mai hi her cheez pakaya kary is sy ap ko ghar ka taste bi acha mily ga or sehat bi theek rahy gi.
Special Barbeque Chicken Grilled Pizza Recipe:
- 1 cup chopped cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup barbeque sauce
- 1 cup diced tomatoes, or to taste
- 1 (13.8 ounce) package refrigerated pizza dough
- 2 tablespoons olive oil or as needed
- 1 cup shredded Colby-Monterey Jack cheese
How to make Barbeque Chicken Grilled Pizza:
- Preheat grill for medium heat and lightly oil the grate.
- First of all mix chicken and 2 tablespoons barbeque sauce together in a bowl until evenly coated.
- Roll dough onto a work surface and cut in half to form 2 rectangles. Brush the top of each rectangle with olive oil.
- Place dough, oil-side down, onto the grill; cook until bottom of dough is browned and top is bubbling up, about 5 minutes. Brush the tops of each dough with oil and flip.
- Spread the remaining barbeque sauce over each crust; top with chicken, Colby-Monterey Jack cheese, and tomatoes.
- Close the lid of the grill and cook pizza until cheese is melted, 2 to 3 minutes. Remove pizza from grill and cool before slicing, 2 to 3 minutes.
Note: if you like this article so, please like and share it with your friends and siblings.