Incredible Uses of Used Tea Bags
Benefits of Used Tea Bags:
Tea Bags: There are many health benefits of used green Tea bags. If you have green Tea bags at your home, do not throw them away after drinking the tea.
Best For Skin:
Used green Tea bags is a very useful home remedy to treat mild pimples. Green tea contains catechins which has strong antibacterial properties which therefore fight bacteria that cause pimples on your skin.
Tip How To Use:
- First, make your green tea and then place the tea bag aside for around half hour.
Stick the tea bag on acne.
- Remove after 10 minutes.
- Wash that place with cold water.
- Do this two times a day unless acne is removed.
Get Rid Of Bad Breath:
If you are worried for your bad breath, your worries will be no more. Again green tea bags can get you rid of your bad breath problem. Like many other health issues, bad breath is also caused by bacteria and antibacterial properties of green tea would make your breath fresh and rejuvenating.
Tip How To Use:
- Infuse 2 to 3 used tea bags in hot water (It will make a mild tea).
- After 10 minutes, remove the tea bags and let it cool.
- Add some drops of tea tree oil.
- Wash your mouth with this solution twice a day.
- Continue unless you feel better.
Healthy And Shiny Hair:
Used green tea bags can make your hair shiny and healthy. Green Tea contains antioxidants which very helpful for beauty, strength and growth of the hairs. They also help against dandruff and scalp dryness.
How To Use:
- Make mild tea using 3 used tea bags with hot water.
Brew for 10 minutes and let it cool.
- Now shampoo your hair and rinse with the tea you made.
- Massage hair for 5 minutes and then rinse with fresh cool water.
- Now dry hair with normally with air.
- You would feel a fresh and smooth gesture of your hair.
- Do this twice a week until required.
Note: If you like this article so, please share it with your friends and relatives.